Software in Andorra and computer management
Our work is primarily focused on software for companies.
- Tailor-made software (Custom Programming): regarding software, we adapt from the start to the real needs of the company, offering tailor-made applications in a client-server multi-user environment, in order to improve the internal management and operation of the company. Although we can develop applications of all kinds, we specialize in accounting programs, stock control and invoicing, from small businesses to medium enterprises with several delegations.
- Apps linked to your own software: our professionals can develop any software adapted for mobile devices and tablets. This way, you can make inquiries from any place, in total comfort and safety.
- Database management: For the correct operation of the software, it is essential to have an adaptable and robust professional database. Our knowledge of relational databases and SQL language allows us to configure and program them optimally.
- Dynamic websites: dynamic web pages are those in which the information provided is generated from a petition or request made by the user. These websites are linked to a database, for this reason they can show different content depending on the request that is made. In this regard, all kinds of requests can me made like checking the balance of an account, the sales of a particular day, the state of a specific procedure, etc.
- Integrated management of backups:
- Local (on Windows and Linux).
- Remote, to the cloud (via web).
- Specific training: if you are our client, you will benefit from the different trainings that we carry out, on demand, related to tailor-made software, Backoffice or Databases. These trainings are directly related to the kind of software we develop for our clients.
- Advice on web hosting and virtual servers. We help you answer all your questions as how to create a domain, whether it is available, what price it may have, how to create it, etc. We can also advise, according to the needs of your own company, whether it is better to move to a virtual server or stay with a shared server, for example.