Tax advice in Andorra
During 2009 Andorra took the commitment to establish agreements to exchange tax information and develop a taxation system in compliance with Europe and respecting the principles of the OECD. On the 1 January 2015, the Personal Income Tax Law is adopted which is the final step to include the Principality of Andorra within a fiscal framework capable of being approved. For this reason, in the last few years, taxation in Andorra has taken an important weight.
It is therefore advisable to put your company in competent hands that will keep your business within the legal and fiscal framework of Andorra. To comply with the current tax obligations, tax planning and getting advice is important in order to maintain a competitive company. In this regard we offer a wide range of services directly related to taxation matters in Andorra and that can also be integrated into a broader service including accounting and financial consulting.
- Tax planning and optimization, both at a business and personal level.
- Management of exemptions from capital gains on property transfer.
- Preparation and submission of the different taxes applicable in the Principality of Andorra (Corporate Tax, Income Tax of Individuals, Income Tax for Non Residents, IGI, ITP, IPV and Local Taxes).
- Declaration of returns on leases.
- Monitoring and advisory services of fiscal residences within the framework of double taxation agreements.
- Advice and preparation of declarations on Income Tax of Individuals (IRPF).
- Management of tax declarations of non-residents in Spain (Spanish Tax Authorities)
- Tax advice on direct taxes, indirect state taxes and local taxes in the Principality of Andorra.
- Management of tax declarations of non-residents in Andorra (Andorran Tax Authorities).
- Management of exemptions from property transfer tax.
- Preparation and submission of declarations, tax liquidations and payments and resolution of tax procedures.